[KS] The Trench Crusade by Tuomas Pirinen

Un nano, un elfo e un orco entrano in un bar
Jehan
Power Wargamer

[KS] The Trench Crusade by Tuomas Pirinen

Post by Jehan »

Kickstarter per una singola minia, qui Pirinen spiega un po':

https://urlis.net/st7vqnaq
I hereby announce that I am working on a new Miniature Skirmish wargame, called the Trench Crusade! For the last 6 months I have been collaborating with Mike Franchina (the artist) and James Sheriff (the sculptor) to bring this game to you. The world of Trench Crusade and the accompanying miniature range were already a successful Kickstarter, so when I was asked to write the rules for a skirmish game set in this world in the grand tradition of Mordheim, I simply had to say yes!

The game is set in an alternate timeline where the Crusades never ended, as the armed forces of Hell manifested themselves on Earth and begun a war against humanity as a whole. The mankind has rallied in a global holy war and halted the advance of the seemingly inexhaustible legions of the Damned, and now trench warfare rages across vast swathes of pockmarked Europe. It is the year of our Lord 1914, where the armies of World War I, bolstered by the divine powers wage endless battle to stop the Legions of the Archdevils from overwhelming the Earth. Heroes arise on both sides: Heroes of Heaven, and Heroes of Hell. Welcome to Trench Crusade!

So if you are looking for some old-skool, grimdark skirmish action with full campaign rules that is set in a fascinating sci-fi setting, this game will be right up your alley!
Chaos has just become the inept cartoon villain who never quite managed to pull off a plan because the stormcast eternals show up and kick their asses, the sort of character that ends every show shaking his fist at the sky saying "I'll get you Sigmar..." 

Ho letto vagamente ora qualcosa sulle animacce della gente morta che si reincarna nel nuovo mondo, così puoi giocare con gli stessi personaggi anche se il mondo è finito, che roba ignobile
Onibaba
Power Wargamer

Re: [KS] The Trench Crusade by Tuomas Pirinen

Post by Onibaba »

Uhm, non si sa niente del gioco però
Deadzone Terza Edizione Army Builder: https://companion.manticgames.com/deadz ... t-builder/

La normalità è un'illusione. Ciò che è normale per il ragno è il caos per la mosca - Da quello che so la citazione è anonima - ma preferisco attribuirla a Morticia Addams
gianni
Unstoppable Wargamer

Post by gianni »

"In the grand tradition of Mordheim"... :!:
Titoli onorifici: Gianni il Bardo

Sto giocando a: Middle-Earth SBG, Kings of War, Firefight.

Sto dipingendo: Lothlorien, Warhammer Quest (1995), Northern Alliance, Asterians.
Saint of Killers
Global Moderator

Post by Saint of Killers »

cmq ridendo e scherzando sto progetto e' finito con £100K (di cui £36 su KS) :drunk:

notavo che sulla pagine in bakerkit ci sono un tot di altri modelli
https://trench-crusade.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders
Dan3091
Power Wargamer

Post by Dan3091 »

quei modelli sono parecchio belli
Jehan
Power Wargamer

Post by Jehan »

ah tra l'altro forse starebbe meglio in Wargames Sci Fi
Chaos has just become the inept cartoon villain who never quite managed to pull off a plan because the stormcast eternals show up and kick their asses, the sort of character that ends every show shaking his fist at the sky saying "I'll get you Sigmar..." 

Ho letto vagamente ora qualcosa sulle animacce della gente morta che si reincarna nel nuovo mondo, così puoi giocare con gli stessi personaggi anche se il mondo è finito, che roba ignobile