[WHFB] Warhammer - The Old World

Discussioni su Warhammer Fantasy Battles o Age of Sigmar
Jehan
Power Wargamer

Re: [WHFB] Warhammer - The Old World

Post by Jehan »

che un nobile kislevita esiliato si costruisca un dominio privato nei principati ci sta, magari invitato dai locali tipo Baldovino a Edessa (un fiammingo in Asia Minore...)
Chaos has just become the inept cartoon villain who never quite managed to pull off a plan because the stormcast eternals show up and kick their asses, the sort of character that ends every show shaking his fist at the sky saying "I'll get you Sigmar..." 

Ho letto vagamente ora qualcosa sulle animacce della gente morta che si reincarna nel nuovo mondo, così puoi giocare con gli stessi personaggi anche se il mondo è finito, che roba ignobile
Baldovino I
Global Moderator

Post by Baldovino I »

Assolutamente. Ci sta eccome. Ho solo paura di vedere slitte trainate da orsi in luoghi inappropriati.
Ma alla fine, preoccupa il giusto :lol:
Jehan
Power Wargamer

Post by Jehan »

roster del Grand Cathay

https://www.totalwar.com/blog/total-war ... er-reveal/

indizi dell'eserrcito che sarà?
Chaos has just become the inept cartoon villain who never quite managed to pull off a plan because the stormcast eternals show up and kick their asses, the sort of character that ends every show shaking his fist at the sky saying "I'll get you Sigmar..." 

Ho letto vagamente ora qualcosa sulle animacce della gente morta che si reincarna nel nuovo mondo, così puoi giocare con gli stessi personaggi anche se il mondo è finito, che roba ignobile
Jehan
Power Wargamer

Post by Jehan »

lore del Cathay scritta in collaborazione con GW ma vi vedo belli tranquilli

https://www.totalwar.com/blog/total-war ... oundtable/

Naturally, the primary source and creator of all this comes back to Games Workshop. We discussed and worked in harmony with them, but the final calls, the initial ideas, and the weight of bringing it all to life lays with them. The goal: to make Grand Cathay feel like they were just as developed and interesting as any faction that existed in Warhammer Fantasy Battle’s 8th edition.
How does Grand Cathay relate to their southern and eastern neighbours?

It’s largely hostile – perhaps unsurprisingly. To the South lies the Monkey King, he resides in the Mountains of Heaven with his Monkey Warriors – though those warriors often work as mercenaries for Grand Cathy or armies far further afield. Indeed, the Monkey King has aligned with Grand Cathay when needed.

The Naga of Khuresh are another threat to the south, while Dark Elves and human nations in the Jade Sea to the East can prove equally problematic – hence the existence of the Dragon Fleet.
(qui un articolo del mese scorso per completezza)

Baldovino I
Global Moderator

Post by Baldovino I »

Io sono carico a pallettoni, ma impicciatissimo questo periodo. Però seguo con crescente curiosità. Spero proprio che facciano tutte le unità del roster. Sarebbe un esercito fantastico.