Uscite per AoS

Discussioni su Warhammer Fantasy Battles o Age of Sigmar
Baldovino I
Global Moderator

Re: Uscite per AoS

Post by Baldovino I »

cultistapazzo wrote:ma cosa c'entro sempre io, tutte le volte?

ma basta?!

:lol:
:rofl: è solo che a fare battute sugli halfling non c'è mordente! :P
Gorfang
Wargamer Senior

Post by Gorfang »

Last edited by Gorfang on 20 Dec 2016, 13:41, edited 2 times in total.
Baldovino I
Global Moderator

Post by Baldovino I »

SpoilerShow
Titoli onorifici: TUTAN BALDON (quello che porto con più orgoglio);
GRUDGEBEARER ETERNAL (conquistato sul campo di Tilea);
fu SAN BALDO DA BRUXELLES
POPE of THE OLD WORLD
SAN PAPOWSKY DI TOW

Giochi a cui sto giocando (si fa per dire, ovviamente): Kow Armada; Cursed City; Rangers of shadowdeep; WHFB; Mighty Empires; SAGA (Age of Magic e Age of Crusades)

Pittura in corso:
Kislev: arcieri kisleviti a cavallo (7); Conti vampiro: scheletri (10);
Scenici: osservatorio del teschio; Bretonnia: 12 cavalieri appiedati, 3 pellegrini del graal; Mighty Empires: 3 segnalini eserciti, 3 segnalini nave, 1 segnalini città, 4 segnalini villaggio, 3 segnalini drago

Miniature dipinte 2024:
Gorfang
Wargamer Senior

Post by Gorfang »

Bello quell'artwork!
Da dove viene? Magic?!? :P :D
Baldovino I
Global Moderator

Post by Baldovino I »

Da Warhammer TV (via GiocoWargames su Tilea)

13:00 GMT - stream starts

- Intro video - it's the time of tzeentch now, the architect of fate rises!
- Mug, Rob and Eddie are here :)

- DoT is a new AoS battletome. They will also give an overview of where they are at AoS, both story and rules wise!
- This battletome moves the story along a bit.
- Where are we in the mortal realms right now? We only saw three realms so far, we know that the forces of chaos rose and drove back the forces of Order and Destruction in the Age of Myth, they overthrew the pantheon of gods. Sigmar build an army to reclaim the mortal realms one day. With the Age of Sigmar he threw down his Stormcast Eternals. Wars in Realm of Fire, Life (-> Sylvaneth), Beasts. Nurgle and Khorne's forces are driven back, they both had big footholds there, but their powers are now declining. Alarielle got reborn in her War-Aspect.
- It's now Tzeentch's time to try to claim to be the head of the chaos pantheon.
- Forces of Order have now bases in some of the realms, re-populations begin. New cities!

- Season of War campaign - some of this elements are now incorporated in the narrative of the ongoing world/story line. Basically - this book is your fault ;)
- There are already agents of tzeentch out there in the cities. Tzeentch is playing the big game with style. He is trying to get dominance over the other chaos gods - Sigmar is secondary.

- 2016 was an awesome year for gamers of AoS - both competitive and narrative games. AoS is doing great!

- Not only new human population - also new beasts population.
- DoT is not only about the Arcanites, it's an evolution of the classic battletome. Created with feedback from the community.
- The Tzeentch book covers ALL OF TZEENTCH. If you got Tzeentch, this is for you.
- It's got lots of stuff. Like tzeentch daemons, tzaangors, arcanites, tzeentch mortal army (chaos warriors, slaves to darkness). Huge amount of models. Some new ones, some old ones. Ogroid Thaumaturg is in ;)

- There are still human kingdoms who survived the Age of Chaos. Scattered remnants of tribes that once where great kingdoms, a few may have found ways to hide from Chaos. Also people are moving back in and build new cities - tzeentch already has spread his seed though ...
- Years happened between the last book and this one! Enough time to build a city.

- Cover shows a LoC!
- 136 pages.
- Big release over several weeks. Loats of stuff.

- New Path to Glory. If you are playing narrative, for the first time they have included the PtG for that army!
- Full spectrum of building a Tzeentch Army!
- New tzeentch dice rolling mechanic for your army^^
- You can't change the dice, but choose to use one of your tzeentchy dice instead (you get nine at the start of the game).
- In order to get this, you must be playing an army of Tzeentch! (of course ^^). Any, as long as it's tzeentch (daemons, arcanites, or a mix!)
- Expand your collection, use your collection or get a new one - or a mix!
- New Command traits for different sub-factions. Three charts. Arcanites, Daemons and Mortals.
- Arcanites are sneaky. Mortals are more the "traditional" chaos army.
POPE of THE OLD WORLD
SAN PAPOWSKY DI TOW

Giochi a cui sto giocando (si fa per dire, ovviamente): Kow Armada; Cursed City; Rangers of shadowdeep; WHFB; Mighty Empires; SAGA (Age of Magic e Age of Crusades)

Pittura in corso:
Scenici: osservatorio del teschio; Bretonnia: 12 cavalieri appiedati, 3 pellegrini del graal; Mighty Empires: 3 segnalini eserciti, 3 segnalini nave, 1 segnalini città, 4 segnalini villaggio, 3 segnalini drago

Miniature dipinte 2024:
Gorfang
Wargamer Senior

Post by Gorfang »

Nuove foto, ci sta lo sciamano Tzaangor su disco ma non capisco quello con arco sullo sfondo sfocato e come mai ci siano cosi tanti dischi, li immaginavo come raro dono per campioni e prescelti .
Saint of Killers
Global Moderator

Post by Saint of Killers »

personalmente avrei preferito un remake piu' moderno degli uomini bestia "lisci" invece di sti aborti mezzi uomo bestia e mezzi uccello :roll:
Baldovino I
Global Moderator

Post by Baldovino I »

a me sinceramente queste uscite piacciono e non poco. Anzi, devo dire che mi intrigano parecchio. Mi sarebbero piaciuti anche dei guerrieri del Chaos a tema Tzeench, ma per quello non si sa mai.
Come era indicato nel post più in alto, le uscite dedicate a questo esercito dovrebbero estendersi su svariate settimane, quindi vedremo.
Mi restano comunque due problemi tra loro inconciliabili:
1) avendo comprato la scatola di Silver Tower, ormai è evidente che un contingente a tema Tzeench me lo "devo" fare (me lo ha ordinato il medico... sì, proprio quello che mi ha in cura da decenni)...
2) ciò stride atrocemente con la mia decisione di non comprare miniature per il 2017, tranne alcune selezionate eccezioni che sono state già individuate (in particolare Scibor, Norbaminiatures e Raging hordes). Il battletome sarà invece acquisito per il progetto "Age of Baldo" (ahahahahahahah aaaaargh...)
Saint of Killers
Global Moderator

Post by Saint of Killers »

Baldovino I wrote: 1) avendo comprato la scatola di Silver Tower, ormai è evidente che un contingente a tema Tzeench me lo "devo" fare (me lo ha ordinato il medico... sì, proprio quello che mi ha in cura da decenni)...
intendi lo psicologo? :D
Baldovino I
Global Moderator

Post by Baldovino I »

Saint of Killers wrote:
Baldovino I wrote: 1) avendo comprato la scatola di Silver Tower, ormai è evidente che un contingente a tema Tzeench me lo "devo" fare (me lo ha ordinato il medico... sì, proprio quello che mi ha in cura da decenni)...
intendi lo psicologo? :D
esattamente quello... :(
POPE of THE OLD WORLD
SAN PAPOWSKY DI TOW

Pittura in corso:

Miniature dipinte 2024:
Baldovino I
Global Moderator

Post by Baldovino I »

SpoilerShow
Last edited by Baldovino I on 22 Dec 2016, 12:15, edited 1 time in total.