Titans

Scacchi, Risiko, Quoridor, tutti i vostri giochi da tavolo preferiti
Jehan
Power Wargamer

Titans

Post by Jehan »

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/277080/titans

uscita 2020, KS a Novembre (quindi avrà i soldi di Saint, according to Baldo)
The game is set in a historical fantasy setting of 17th century Europe.
Endless wars are taking their toll as the people fall into despair. There is no hope for an end, no prospects for a peaceful order. The faith of the people slowly burns out.
Dorment Spirits of the Nations wake up from centuries-long rest, rekindling the hearts of the people and raising ancient warriors called the Titans. People, filled with extraordinary powers, standing hand-by-hand with mighty Titans, fight to reclaim Europe. That war will end it all, and a King of Kings will be chosen.

In Titans players take roles of a king that leads an Army with a mythical Titan into Battle.
There are 4 Nations to choose from, one of the European empires of that time - Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, Russia, Sweden, and the Ottoman Empire.
Chaos has just become the inept cartoon villain who never quite managed to pull off a plan because the stormcast eternals show up and kick their asses, the sort of character that ends every show shaking his fist at the sky saying "I'll get you Sigmar..." 

Ho letto vagamente ora qualcosa sulle animacce della gente morta che si reincarna nel nuovo mondo, così puoi giocare con gli stessi personaggi anche se il mondo è finito, che roba ignobile
gianni
Unstoppable Wargamer

Re: Titans

Post by gianni »

Un dudes in the map eh? Seguo il genere mi piace vediamo che tirano fuori
Titoli onorifici: Gianni il Bardo

Sto giocando a: Middle-Earth SBG, Kings of War, Firefight.

Sto dipingendo: Lothlorien, Warhammer Quest (1995), Northern Alliance, Asterians.